- I’m not a good writer. But writing everyday greatly increases the possibility I might be someday.
- Gaining traffic is a ton of work. I have to write consistently AND reach out to other bloggers/traffic sources. Only writing doesn’t work.
- Blogs are prolific, but ones worth visiting consistently are rare. I’m still figuring out if I can be one of them.
- Blogging provides an incredible outlet to be creative with words and relationships, probably two of the top three things I value in this life.
- I couldn’t do this without the encouragement and investment in a mentor who has gone before me.
I wrote this post because I wanted to enter the incredible contest over at ProBlogger. Many prizes, (with a total value of $54,000 to be exact!) including one by yours truly, are being offered over the course of the next couple of days. This particular entry qualified me for one of the twenty-four blog-related prizes. Feel free to join in on the fun!