I found a few treasures the last couple of days I wanted to be sure to share with you:
- Tea Guy Speaks is giving away a utiliTEA kettle by Adagio Teas. It’s very ideal if you want to brew green tea in the morning without having to watch the kettle. All you have to do to enter is send him your info, which he promises will be used for no other purpose. I believe him.
- A new Internet friend, Emma, hosts a terrific gardening blog, and I recently asked her if she would write about growing edible flowers. This is exactly what she did! Edible flowers are not inexpensive at the local organic market, but relatively easy to grow. They provide so many options for garnishing plates, salads, sandwiches, soups, and desserts with such beauty! Fall is a great time to plant Johnny Jump-ups/violets (a cold season annual) and tulip bulbs in preparation for your early winter and spring parties. Be sure to see her post. Thank you, Emma!
- Baking Delights inspired even me by listing The 50 Best Cookie Recipes on the Internet! Imagine, 50 to choose from! She reminds us what I’ve been waiting a few more weeks to say, that the holidays are coming. Planners, enjoy! Procrastinators, weep! And bake cookies, bake lots and lots of cookies to go with all those upcoming autumn pots of tea.
- Live in Georgia? Want to? Interested in purchasing an established tearoom business? There’s one for sale in Fulton County.
Tea Experience Magazine has the informationon their site; you’ll want to check it out.
- The United Kingdom Tea Council hosts a great site, Tea 4 Health, for those of you who need more justification for indulging in everything tea. With the latest facts about all the health benefits of drinking tea, you can rejoice in choosing a guilt-free indulgence that’s also good for you. (We just have to be careful while baking 50 different kinds of cookies, I suppose).
Do you have other tea stops you visit regularly on the Internet? Be sure to let us know about them in the comments.