- Measure and boil four cups of water.
- Measure out 3 scant tablespoons of looseleaf tea into large T-Sac Tea Filters.
- Brew leaves for four minutes.
- Remove leaves and pour hot tea over 4 cups of ice.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar. (optional)
Friends, there is no reason to buy a powdered mix filled with chemicals or sweeteners. There is no reason to buy bottled iced tea (that’s expensive water and high fructose corn syrup you’re purchasing! Save your money to fill your gas tank.).I make a pitcher of blackberryor peach iced tea almost every day through the summer and my children love it. It costs pennies a pitcher and even though I sweeten it, it feels like a good mommy choice. And I have it ready to offer at a moment’s notice when people drop by on hot days. I get compliments on my iced tea all the time!
Tea Party Girl Asks: Have you joined us yet? Sign up for our 52 FREE Afternoon Tea Recipes